|Location||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2017|
The organisation is a manufacturer and distributor of health products and skin care products. It offers the finest nature based formula, comprising of 14 types of health products and 13 types of skin care products. Its business operations have extended into international markets like Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and will continue to expand its territories.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipments (e.g. routers, network printer) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge in installation & configuration of operating system, drivers, and software patches & other PC peripherals, able to troubleshooting e-mail, software application and server errors, to support on notebook/ desktop/ printer issue, Knowledge on network infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and communication abilities
- Willing to work in Shah Alam
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.