1) Involve in complete SDLC including transforming business requirements into software design, programming, user testing and production support applications.
2) Writes efficient, error-free coding that adheres to development standards.
3) Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members and end-users.
4) Ensure prompt and complete documentation of all projects/enhancement.
5) Provide training and updates to team members on the applications supported and on enhancements and modifications made to existing applications
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2) Minimum 1 year working experience in Java, however fresh graduates are welcome.
3) Exposure in banking systems is an added advantage.
4) Able to work independent and tight deadlines.
5) Good communication skills, written and oral.
6) Good in problem solving skills, which ability to expedite identify and resolve problems and issues.
7) Knowledge in Unix and Web Services.
1) Join one of the most dynamic and promising trade fintech in South East Asia
2) Working alongside experienced front-end and back-end developers as well as our design team.
3) Ability to learn and advance, attend conferences & meetups, grow personally and within a team.
4) Stimulative and flexible work environment, ability to work remotely and occasional fun stuff with the team!