Awesome company package and benefits:
* Annual overseas company trips
* Annual performance review for salary increment
* Allowance (Travel / Spectacle / Dental)
* Slightly flexible working hours
* Monthly company treats etc.
* Bunch of refreshment in pantry (snacks, buscuit, tea, softdrink, etc)
* Casual working environment
* Any relevant experience in web application development.
* On job training will be provided.
* Priority is given to those who are good with PHP.
* Good to have: C#, .Net , Mssql, Automation Framework (Selenium, Slimejs), Hybrid Mobile Framework (Ionic, Xamarin), AWS, System Admin Skillset (Linux, RHEL, Centos, etc)
* Experienced with version control systems, Git
* Attitude always comes first. Always.
* Fluent in Chinese and English, both spoken and written.
* Able to self manage datelines towards meeting project goals (We use trello).
* Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Troubleshooting & End User Support.
* Familiarity with MVC, Agile/Scrum, administering and optimizing MYSQL / MSSQL is an advantage.
* Able to translate business requirement into software solution.
* Experienced in designing, optimizing and troubleshooting entire web application stack.
* Willing to do self-study and research for latest technology.
* Familiar with mobile app development tools (Android Studio, Xcode) will be an added advantage.
* Design and develop mobile and web applications
* Involve in typical software lifecycle (design, develop, debug, testing, deploy, maintenance)
* Develop new functionality for new product using HTML5, C#/ PHP, Java Script and suitable emerging technologies.
* Integrate mobile and web applications to front and back-end systems
* Translate user and business requirement into technical requirement.
* Solve any technical problems within reasonable timeframe.
* Able to work independently, proposing viable technical solutions through self-study and in-depth understanding of the existing code base.
* Create documentation or provide user training.
* An environment which values one’s level of expertise and the opportunity to verbalize ideas or suggested courses of action.
* A company environment that is fresh, dynamic and very employee-focused.
* The opportunity to specialise in full stack web technology.
* Relaxed and cozy work environment: bean bag, pantry with bunch of refreshment.
Location: Bandar Saujana Putra (Near Putra Height LRT Station)
Nearby: Mahsa University College, Putra Height, Puchong, Cyberjaya, Multimedia University (MMU), Subang Jaya, USJ, (Easy to access via Elite and SKVE)
Enumeration: RM 2,500 ~ 5,000 (Depends on your performance, qualification and skills)
Send your resume and work experience to / or pm:
Contact Person: Lim Jit Yang
Email: jylim [at] intexnetworking.com
Whatsapp: zero 1 zero - 3 triple one 7 8 zero