- Play a pivotal role in overseeing adherence to the company’s financial strategy, policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting and financial reporting functions, oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/payable, payroll, risk management, investors’ relationships, audit backup documentation, and directly supervise and support the Finance team
- Develops and maintains reports of status of financial management activities (i.e. monthly and quarterly reporting).
- Reviews and submits monthly reconciliation reports.
- Develops and submits reports based on requirements to authorities.
- Oversees the reporting of expenses by relevant department.
- Monitors and reports financial schedules and obligations.
- Provides annual budgets of expenditure as well as quarterly forecasts against budget statements (accruals, pipelines, etc.) as applicable.
- Manages external audit process, Filing/Records for audit; following up with
- Auditors Report; addressing all the concerns/issues raised by Auditors
General Accounting / Financial Management
- Conducts regular cash flow analyses to ensure availability of funds and the accurate maintaining of bank balances.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, and cheques payments.
- Responsible for ensuring petty cash is maintained at a feasible level for operational activities and that petty cash procedures are followed
- Ensures the safeguard of bank checks, and cash receipts.
- Manages banking relationships and coordinates periodic updates for account signatories.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Maintains file management systems for soft and hard copy documentation.
- Supervises periodic cash counts.
- Develop Finance staff includes recruiting, selection and training of Accounting Staff
- Assist in Corporate Finance activities which includes fund raising exercises that requires the preparation of Financial Modelling, Capital budgeting, Business Plan.
- Assist in HR-Admin matters, such as managing staff payroll, managing the EPF and SOCSO requirements; ESOS accounting procedures; and other staff related cost such as insurance, staff claims, visa expenses for international knowledge workers.
- Candidate must possess BSc/BA in Accounting/Finance. Candidate who is a member of ACCA/CIMA/CPA is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ working experience as Finance Manager or similar role
- Familiar with the dynamics of Technology Start Up or Venture Capital’s ecosystem is a plus
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Well versed in Microsoft (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Willing to work at Bukit Damansara, KL
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.