Objective of the Role:
The role will be integral in leading projects and providing input into the solution design, execution and delivery of software solution to meet a client’s requirements and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in full.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Take technical ownership and be the leader in delivering software applications;
- Involvement in full software development cycle including analysis requirement, design, coding and testing;
- Developing a good understanding of work allocated for successful delivery within allocated time frames;
- Follow defined coding standards and development guidelines and to have input into these standards as and when required with the Team Leader;
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes;
- Continually learn and enhance programming skills to improve development turn-around time frames and make a positive impact within the project environment.
To succeed in the role and to grow as the team and the business grows, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude and the usual software skills and credentials but the following attributes.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- 1-3 years’ working experience in software development;
- Demonstrate a strong background in algorithm, data-structure and databases where candidate is able to analyse and solve technical problem;
- Knowledge in any structural programming language or object-oriented programming language, candidate must be prepared to code in C++;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Have a great can-do attitude and be prepared to work to reach your goals;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.