The role will facilitate, liaise and develop a seamless interface between the B2BE customers, Sales and Account Management functions. It is integral in the solution design, execution and delivery of projects to meet a client’s requirements and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in full.
This role requires an employee with the ability to think strategically and innovatively, including a demonstrable capacity to proactively identify and respond to project related issues of both long-term and immediate importance.
- Project Management:
- Manage a portfolio of projects from initial scope to final invoicing;
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectation at all time;
- Development and Technical Ownership:
- Take development ownership in delivering solution for projects assigned;
- Responsible to perform the EDI mapping and reporting development;
- Responsible to perform internal testing as well as external testing with customers;
- Understand and action on the required connectivity protocols for each project, where relevant.
- B2BE Support: Provide tier two customer support to assist the Global Shared Services teams in delivering support levels defined within the B2BE standard support Service Level Agreement.
- Project Knowledge Base: Contribute to the B2BE project management enhancement and update of knowledge base on an on-going basis.
- 3 to 7 years relevant experience;
- Degree qualified in IT or IT related courses;
- C/C++ programming knowledge is a must;
- Good understanding of electronic document formats and communication protocols;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good planning, problem management and organisation skills is essential;
- Project management experience is desirable;
- Good interpersonal skills with strong personality, initiative, proactive and team player.
- Good understanding of business process and B2B/e-Commerce processes.