Description of the role:
The role will be integral in providing input into the solution design, execution and delivery of software solution to meet a client’s requirements and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in full.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Involvement in full software development cycle including analysis requirement, design, coding and testing;
- Developing a good understanding of work allocated for successful delivery within allocated time frames;
- Follow defined coding standards and development guidelines and to have input into these standards as and when required with your Team Leader;
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes;
- Continually learn and enhance programming skills to improve development turn-around time frames and make a positive impact within the project environment.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of programming logic;
- Good communication skills and has the ability to liaise and work with others not only locally but within the B2BE global environment;
- Have a great can-do attitude and be prepared to work to reach your goals.
- 4 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).