-Hiring for End Client.
-Must be able to communicate in English along with any of the following language:
The Customer Service Representative Role is to handle incoming program inquiries from Microsoft Partners and Customers. They are able to handle inquiries via all media channels supported for both inbound and outbound services. The CSR is required to represent Microsoft appropriately to all customer segments and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the overall performance of your team with a strong focus on agents’ performance. As such you will be able to supply all required knowledge on an adhoc and structured basis.
Responsibilities include the monitoring and managing for performance of all KPI's including telesales campaign target. By providing training, coaching and expert advice your team members will exceed all targets set for them. By analyzing data from multiple sources you will find areas in need of improvement and provides this through process improvement and staff management.
- Answers incoming calls, faxes, postal mail and emails relating to the program supported
- Provides information about the programs supported to enable customers to access the programs and the associated benefits
- Identifies customer requirements and ensures they are answered or routed through the appropriate support area
- Manages customer escalations and ensures that these are answered, tracked and escalated as required. Escalates issues outside of service boundaries when a resolution is unable to be confirmed
- Ensures that activities and tasks required are performed and or documented in Microsoft tools where provided
- Follows correct processes and procedures for changes in Microsoft supplied tools as required
- Performs all procedures accurately, including following Microsoft documented call flows, work processes, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- Provide call backs and or call downs to subscribers and partners as required
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Provides a high level of professional and competent customer service and is able to communicate effectively with customers.