Your responsibilities include:
- Perform various software development tasks throughout the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, data analysis, software design, database design, software development, unit testing, systems integration testing, QA testing, user acceptance testing, deployment, and documentation.
- Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations
- Write documentation of new or modified product features
- Formulate, define and develop the processing flow and solution architecture of the assigned modules
- Provide recommendations and problem resolutions. Must have good problem solving skills and be able to think out of the box in the search for technical solutions
- An experienced VB.Net/Java programmer with 1-5 years of experience.
- Someone with a firm grasp on the principles of computer science.
- Someone who is able to work in a very dynamic environment developing new applications and modifications to existing applications and support a variety of new business initiatives.
- A candidate who is willing to learn and grow as technological changes affect the environment.
- Someone with good problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- A candidate who is quality conscious, has a strong attention to details and always strive for "first time right" development.
- A team player who has good inter personal skills.
- A candidate who is able to work independently and have a pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Someone who possesses the following skills:
- XML and Web Services