Key responsibilities & duties
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Lead, plan, manage and ensure proper execution of marketing campaigns for Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Organize roadshow and exhibition for brand awareness.
- Successful planning and execution of the marketing plans in a timely manner.
- Gather and present information on market trends, competitor’s situation and customer’s needs.
- Perform other ad hoc assignment and tasks as requested by management.
- New Product Development & Ensure on quality control of the product
- Monitor Food Safety
Work experience and skills
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Customer services oriented, creative, passionate and good team spirit.
- Good analytical and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Required skills(s): MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Do not mind to work late and must have high in commitment and responsibility.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and strong judgment and decision-making.