It is a Japanese-based company, manufacturing automotive steering gear, with a number of employees over 50,000 globally.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end closing for accounts, submission of management reports and variance analysis.
- Preparation of company budget & forecast, including budgetary control and variance analysis.
- Familiar with group accounting policies and at the same time ensure compliance to local statutory requirements, tax, audit and treasury compliance.
- Review existing internal controls and processes and take actions to enhance and improve the systems whenever necessary meeting changes in the organization.
- Liaise with the auditors and tax agent.
- Check and Submit GST returns.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in handling in full set of accounts.
- Must be a team player, resourceful, strong sense of responsibilities, attention to detail, willing to work under pressure & well organized.
- Good knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on, proactive and positive work attitude with strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Conversant with English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.