We’re seeking a detailed-oriented, web savvy intern to assist with initiatives designed to promote the brands under the Lowyat MSC group and drive new business. In this position, the primary responsibilities include: editorial coordination of our sites; conducting high-quality online research; managing our social media presence; writing and editing content.This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in a variety of digital media activities such as content marketing, PR, and social media.
- Editorial tasks for content sites (editing and formatting posts, scheduling in WordPress);
- Data collection and analysis for marketing campaigns;
- Managing social media accounts;
- Coordinating design tasks with graphic designer;
Currently seeking or have just completed a degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, or communications
- Excellent written communication skills in English or Bahasa Melayu;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Top-level Internet research skills;
- Ability to navigate social networks;
- Experience publishing content on WordPress (huge bonus if you have your own WordPress-hosted website);
- Proficiency in Google Docs;
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team;
- Over-the-top organized and a great communicator, on paper and in person.
- 9am - 6pm (Monday - Friday);
- RM500 per month.