We're looking for a rockstar BDM to help drive and build our growth in Singapore and across the region. If you are excited about coming in and building business development from the ground up - this will be an exciting opportunity. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels. You’ll have an immediate impact on our revenue growth as we continue to build our B2B SaaS business.
The primary responsibility of the BDM is to engage with prospective customers and partners, communicating the Lucidity value proposition and closing qualified opportunities.
- Be responsible for bringing new partners and clients on board in order to consistently grow our business
- Develop and execute strategies for driving partnerships and revenue with our team; become an expert on an industry and understanding the complexities of that specific market as opposed to others
- Identify prospective business partners based on their mission alignment and maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts, using state-of-the-art CRM, prospecting and social tools.
- Consult senior executives at companies across the country to discover their needs and educate them about Lucidity
- Present Lucidity at conferences and have in-person meetings with prospective and existing partners at these events
- Assess our sales process and continuously question the current way we work, and think big about how we can improve it
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering based on deep understanding of the needs of our customers and partners
You know this job is made for you if:
- You’re hungry for new challenge - an ambitious self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering results
- Positive and energetic personality, excellent listening skills, professional presentation. You are a “people person” who enjoys communicating with people and has a strong awareness of those around you.
- You are hungry to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and energetic environment
- Eager to take on more responsibility - you would be one of our first sales employee.
- You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it. You may have worked in a B2B SaaS before, and you want to bring your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals in your previous roles and/or personal pursuits
- You are detail oriented and can handle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them.
- Experience with CRM and carrying a quota. You can create a structure for yourself to be most successful.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-starter with sales and business development experience that is looking to expand their sales career in tech and a startup environment.