The company is an established manufacturer of Marine, Industrial and Decorative Paints & Powder Coatings. It provides a total solution to the needs of protection and decoration. It runs on a state-of-the-art facility along Jalan Kapar, Klang, Selangor. The plant can produce an average of 12,000 tonnes/year of marine, industrial and decorative paints, etc.
- Perform general office administrative/clerical and HR related duties
- Monitor, compile and summarize all hostels’ utilities bills and submit to Finance for payments
- Take care of training related tasks, including internal and external training record update & filing, preparation of foods, arrangement of the training room etc
- Assist payroll and verifying workers’ attendance
- Assist in issuance of employment ID, stationeries, uniforms etc
- Ensure proper documentation arrangement, record & filing
- Carry out other adhoc tasks assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) and must be able to speak English & Mandarin
- Must be willing to work at Taman Perindustrian Meru, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.