As the Junior Video Editor, you will be mainly producing video content for Lowyat.NET's Facebook page, YouTube channel (LowyatTV) as well as our lifestyle websites on occasion.
We are seeking a passionate individual to work alongside the rest of the video team to brainstorm creative content for Lowyat.NET's video platforms. In addition, you will be required to operate cameras and handle lighting equipment as well.
- Brainstorming creative ideas and angles.
- Executing basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, colour grading and corrections.
- Make thumbnails that attract the attention of the subscribers.
- Great sense of timing and visual awareness with a high attention to detail.
- Able to convey an intended message to the target audience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro CC-Experience in studio or field production.
- Familiarity with Canon DSLRs and/or Sony a7 Mirrorless Cameras.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Willing to travel on occasion.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Capable of working independently and as a team.
Ideally candidates will have a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Audition
- A strong interest in Lowyat.NET's coverage areas (tech, gaming, etc)
RM2,500 - RM3,500.