This will be 12-months renewable agency contract position.
Main scope of works:
- Responsible for planning, installation, configuration and administration of Network Infrastructure.
- Ensure continued smooth operation of the network infrastructure focusing on operational reliability and final point of escalation for the network.
- Lead and participate on projects that affect the network, meeting massive scaling, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Work on improving processes and automation for networking infrastructure and supporting systems
- Perform evaluation, proof of concept and provide recommendations-Required to write incident reports in regards to the network-Manage daily network operations
- Experience in managing networking technologies (Structured Cabling, WAN, LAN, VPN, Network Security, Wireless).
- Experience in either network deployment, IP networking or optical experience, or a combination of them.
- Solid knowledge of IP fundamentals including IP addressing and VLSM, VLAN, and routing configuration.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting ability of TCP/IP, routing (BGP, IGPs and MPLS ) and link layer protocols
- With five(5) years experience working as Senior Network Engineer
Required Key Skills
- Expert level knowledge in implementation and maintenance of Juniper, Cisco, CheckPoint and Palo Alto firewall
- Expert level knowledge in implementation and maintenance of Cisco ISE.
- Expert level knowledge in implementation and maintenance of Cisco Routers and Switches of all series.
- Expert level knowledge in implementation and maintenance of Juniper Switches of all series.
- Good knowledge in routing and switching.
- Professional certification preferred in Cisco CCIE, CheckPoint CCSA/CCSE, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIS tracks.