- Participates in every aspect of development and implementation of project deliverables according to specification and work within the given time frame.
- Follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout development
- Perform testing,troubleshooting and making correction as necessary
- Training, mentoring and sharing knowledge with peers and juniors, contributing to an environment of continuous improvement and growth as a team.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): problem solving, teamwork, analytical, JAVA
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with Java
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, MVC or other related framework
- Good knowledge and experience with Soap and Restful Web Services or other web services
- Familiar with SQL and experience in DBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Good problem solving skills from problem assessment to providing solution
- Possess good understanding of the project requirements from both functional and technical perspective.
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal in English
- Junior Software Engineer or fresh graduate are welcome to apply
It will be an added advantage if you have the following knowledge and experience :
- Knowledge in Mobile Development - Hybrid(Cordova/Ionic) or Native(Android,iOS)
- Knowledge with Payment or related systems
- Knowledge of transaction processing systems and formats such as ISO8583, Swift, ANSI, etc.
- Knowledge in security concept and secure coding.
- Experience with HSM
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery and build environment such as SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Ant/Maven, etc.
- Experiece in Agile software development and tools such as Jira
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
- A great place to work
- An awesome TEAM of people
- Personal and career development
- Training, support coaching and development
- Opportunies for enhanced learning, come and join a high performing team