Temporary Looking for graduates for development (RM3500++)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Graduates from any field can apply for this programme. The objective is
to develop participants in their respective skills and field, business knowledge and to
develop their interactive skills. This is fully sponsored by the Malaysian government
under Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran for unemployed graduates.
There is no examination as we will do interactive teaching and group
fieldwork. Accommodation will be provided for non-local graduates.
I have attached the application form and some information for your
reference. Please leave irrelevant columns blanks eg ‘butir penyedia
latihan’ and ‘surat tawaran’. Since this is a free programme under the
government to help graduates for employment, so a guarantor is required.
Registration is open until 29th September 2011. There are only 5 places left.
2. Minimum diploma/degree/transcript in the relevant qualification
3. 28 years and below, not married
1. Venue : Batu Berendam, Melaka (5 mins from Melaka Sentral)
2. Time : 8.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday (tea breaks and lunch given)
3. Duration : 7 months (in class and industrial training)
Starts in September 2011. Places are limited (5 seats only)
1. No payment needed or loan required. This is fully paid by PTPK
2. You will receive allowance of RM500x7months (you get paid to study!!)
3. No examination
4. Certificate will be issued under the government’s banner
5. Training will be conducted by experienced professional expert in the respected field
6. You will learn how to upgrade your individual skills and increase knowledge power in the field you specialise in
7. Graduates can come from any education background
8. Programme is only for 7 months (4 mths in Melaka + 3 mths training anywhere in Malaysia)
9. Classes are conducted in Bahasa Malaysia and English
10. Classes are interactive and you will be able to increase your communicative skills
11. Graduates have an upper hand over their peers for job application with the certificate and recommendation letter from this programme
12. Graduates who are interested to set up their own business will know the traits of successful businessman and be able to apply the practical knowledge learnt to succeed